22.11.13

Money Gone For... BOOKS!

Ecco gli ultimi acquisti fatti in tema di libri. Di Moore ho una grande stima e il Silenzio degli innocenti è uno dei miei film preferiti.
Viral Video serve per il Mastern insieme a TV Brand e gli altri semplicemente mi ispiravano un sacco.
W i prezzi super low del Libraccio!


These are the latest books I bought. I really appreciate what Moore is doing with his films and documentaries so I had to read this book. The Silence of the lambs is one of my favorite movies :)
Viral Video and TV Brand instead are for school and the others attracted me at first sight.
I love the really cheap prices that Libraccio shop does.



 photo IMG_2097.jpg


 photo IMG_2095.jpg


 photo IMG_2096.jpg


 photo IMG_2102.jpg


 photo IMG_2100.jpg


 photo IMG_2098.jpg



2 commenti: